Installation of fingerprint reader
Fingerprint reader with associated software and drivers are used to upload the biometric signatures onto Infobric Ease.
NOTE! The installation may require administrator privileges on certain company computers. Please contact your IT department and ask them to download and install the drivers and programs.
- Dowload the corresponding driver:
- Connect the fingerprint reader to your computer.
- When Windows asks for drivers, use downloaded files (extract the files first)
- Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86)
- Downlaod and install Simple Infobric Reader
Start the card reading program by clicking on the Windows Start menu, open the folder Infobric and click Simple Infobric Reader.
NOTE! Select settings in the Simple Infobric Reader (SIR) menu bar, choose desired language, ensure Enable CSCS Vard Support is checked. Use the same login for SIR as you use for Infobric Ease.