Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.
There are similar technologies such as pixel tags (transparent images found in e-mails sent to you) and web storage (used to store information in your device’s browser). In this policy, we refer to all of these technologies as “cookies”.
Different types of cookies
We use two types of cookies on our website – session cookies and persistent cookies.
- Session cookies are stored for the time you use the website and are deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies are stored on your device for a certain period or until you manually remove them.
The website uses both first-party and third-party cookies on the website:
- First-party cookies are set by the website you are visiting. These cookies are primarily used to ensure the technical functionality and security of the website.
- Third-party cookies are set by someone other than the website you are visiting, such as by our partners and service providers. We use external platforms to monitor and evaluate the use of the website, e.g. by way of Google Analytics.
We can place cookies on your computer or device and read the information stored in them when you:
- visit and use the website; and
- open mailings from us, such as e-mails.
To ensure necessary technical functionality and security
To enable the functionality of the website
To monitor and evaluate the use of the website (statistics)
We use an external platform, Google Analytics, for this purpose. For more information, see the section “External partners” below.
To communicate and provide offers via various channels
We use various external partners for this purpose. For more information, please see the section “External partners” below.
- Website settings
You can change your cookie settings at any time directly here on the website. You can do this by adjusting your cookie settings.
- Your browser
You can also manage your cookie settings in your browser. You can normally set your browser to block all cookies, to accept only certain cookies, or to delete cookies when you close your browser.
Remember that if you choose to block cookies in your browser, our website may no longer work properly or you may no longer be able to use certain features. If you require more information, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Ad settings on social networking platforms
If you use Facebook, you can control whether ads based on your behaviour are shown on Facebook and other websites that use Facebook’s advertising services in Facebook’s advertising settings.
Below you will find more information about the external partners we use and which ones place cookies on your device when you visit the website.
|Statistics and communication||USA||See Google’s information on the cookies that are used in Google Analytics.|
|Communication||USA||See Twitter’s information on cookies.|
|Communication||USA||See LinkedIn’s cookies policy.|
|Communication||USA||See Facebook’s information on cookies.|