Your appointed site administrators can easily see who is currently present on the construction site and in the event of an evacuation, produce a Fire Roll Call on Infobric Ease. The list can be configured to show, who is currently on site, who may have left earlier that day, which companies people work for and what emergency contact details they have.
To configure and produce a Fire Roll Call:
- Go to www.infobric.co.uk and login with your username and password.
- Select the site from the worksite tab, top left, that you wish to produce a Fire Roll Call for.
- Click the Persons tab, lower left.
- Click on the Evacuation button on the menu bar.
This brings up two options, create Evacuation List or settings. TIP! Choose settings and configure your Fire Roll Call to your requirements when you first login to a new site in Infobric Ease.
- Choose create Evacuation List.
NOTE! Attendance is based on the information gathered by the system and deviations can occur.