Using and storing personal data
For you as a system administrator to be able to specify what kind of personal data should be stored, and for how long it should be stored, Infobric Ease has a tab called Personal data in the System client settings window. In the section Usage of personal data, you will find several checkboxes used to activate or deactivate personal data categories. Data storage period for each of the categories can be specified independently. Categories not activated will be deleted.
Set up the usage and storage of personal data on your system client:
- Go to www.infobric.co.uk and log in with your username and password.
- Select the system client from the System client tab, top left.
- Click the System client settings in the top menu.
- In the System client window, click Personal data in the top menu
- Specify purpose with personal data processing, what personal data categories you want active, and for how long the data should be stored.
NOTE! At the end of the specified data storage period, data older than that will be deleted automatically. If storage period is not specified, no deletion of data will take place.
HINT! In the Purpose of processing personal data section to the left, the user has the possibility to specify the purpose of collecting personal data. This choice will affect the categories of data being included to the right. Further categories can be added if needed.